Monday, December 10, 2007

Emma Watson is In Style

Emma Watson is In Style
Harry Potter actress Emma Watson is being featured in the January issue of In Style magazine.


who is harry potter
In the article, on the photo shoot outfits, Emma says, "I love the clothes and that there's so much colour. I wish I could dress like this every day of my life."

Emma shunned the services of a stylist, saying, "Getting someone else to choose things takes the fun out of it."


harry potter and the goblet of fire
Also in the interview, Emma talked about recently playing Pauline in the TV film Ballet Shoes. "She reminds me a lot of me when I was younger," she laughs. "I was such a drama queen."

On her social life, Emma said, "Literally, for the past three weekends I've been at an 18th birthday party".

On meeting the public, Emma told the interviewer, "Recently, a woman took my arm, looked at me very seriously and said, "You're quite pretty in real life". I didn't quite know how to take it!"

7 book harry new potter
Emma in the January issue of In Style is available now.

(Photos by Chloe Mallet.)

No comments: